How To Root Tecno W3
Firstly, you need to download these;
- Install VCOM drivers on your PC by clicking here.
- Download SuperSU 2.66.zip by clicking here.
- Download TWRP by clicking here.
- Download SP flash tool by clicking here.
After that, you can now root your Tecno W3 by following these steps below.
- Firstly, copy the SuperSU.zip to your phone internal and external SD card memory storage.
- Then you can download the TWRP and switch off your phone without removing the battery and flash the TWRP recovery.img to the phone using this SP Flash tool.
- You can now boot the phone into recovery mode by pressing Volume up button + Power button and you will get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow TWRP modify the system partition then go ahead and swipe. To swipe, place your finger on the green circle then slide it to the right.
- After that, go to TWRP and tap Install. You can now locate and select the SuperSU.zip and swipe to flash it. Then wait for the phone to flash and finally reboot the phone.
So by now, you would have successfully rooted your Tecno W3 and you can confirm it by installing root checker.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up kindly ask more questions and if it works for you kindly share your experience!