Whenever you power on your smartphone, you always discover that the phone battery gets low easily or the body of the phone gets hot hmm this is the most common problem that happens to all smartphone users especially the Android users. So that's why i have decided to reach you out with this article for instant solution.
How to make your smartphone battery last longer and to prevent it from getting hot easily
1. Reduce Screen Brightness: The screen brightness is the number one killer of phone battery life and can make phones gets hot even like a fire. So reduce your screen brightness to the lowest and you will save more of your battery life.
2. Switch Of Your Data Connection: The data connection can drain a battery life instantly especially when faster networks like 3G or 4G is on. So you can switch off your data when not in use or return to 2G which is not very fast and try to switch off your wifi connection, GPS, Bluetooth or on your flight mode when not in use to save battery from getting hot or low easily.
3. Turn Off Vibration And Camera Flash: Turn off any form of vibration on your smartphone to save battery life and also turn off your camera flash when not in use.
4. Update OS (operating system): Always try to update your device because it increases the performance of the smartphone and to maintain a longer battery life.
5. Disable Or Uninstall Unwanted Apps: All those apps that are no more useful on your phone or the ones you duplicate that has same function, you can disable or uninstall them but if is preinstalled apps, you can disable them to Save your battery life by going to SETTINGS>>APPS.
6. Keep Your Phone At A Lower Temperature: Always try to use your smartphone when it is cool because it saves battery than when using it in hot mode that means being cold increases the battery’s internal resistance to electricity flow but when is hot, the heat decreases internal resistance, causes undue wear and tear on the battery. So always try to use your phone in a lower temperature and avoid pressing when charging.
7. Use Headphone Over Loudspeaker: Always try to reduce your phone volume to the minimum level when playing musics or watching videos or better still, use an headphone because loudspeaker can consume a battery life faster and can make the phone hot.
If you follow these tips above, your phone will never get hot anymore and your battery will always last longer. Well, if you follow these tips and didn't solve your problem, it means the problem is from our IC panel. So you can take that to an engineer for a fix.
Always try to buy a phone that has a good and durable battery capacity because all these tips works depending on your capacity which means these tips above will surely make your phone last longer depending on your smartphone battery capacity.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up kindly ask more questions and if it works for you kindly share your experience!