Do you feel like moving your Apps from your phone memory to your external memory card (SD Card)? Yea! The solution is here today, you will be able to move your apps from your phone memory easily to your external SD card without any root access.
Many smartphones users do experience low phone memory issues which will make their device not to store any apps, videos and files anymore till the space is free so the user will have to move his or her apps to the SD card in order to access other files.
How to move apps to SD card without any root access
It is very easy and simple so kindly follow the process below;
- Install or download APK extractor by clicking here.
- Then launch or open the apk extractor.
- You will see lists of all your installed Apps and your pre-installed applications.
- Just Tap on any application you want to move to your SD card and immediately, it will show you that it has been extracted successfully.
- Then go to your file manager>>SD card>>Extractapks and you will see all apps extracted in your SD card.
So with this, you can move all your apps to SD card easily without any root access or even stressing yourself at all and with any type of Android smartphone.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up kindly ask more questions and if it works for you kindly share your experience!