It is sometimes so annoying seeing this heads up notification that seems meaningless and sometimes helpful which makes many Android users seeking the solution to disable this meaningless and intrusive head up that keep popping out on Android devices.
So Google has finally brought out a solution to get rid of this problem and the best solution to disable this head up from appearing anymore. So Google now brought out a disable feature which will enable you to turn off heads up on your Android 6.0 Marshmallow device.
How to turn off heads up notification on Android device running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
It is very simple and easy, I will be going on with the tutorial using screenshots for more fast understanding. So let's go on;
- Kindly go to your settings and click on SOUND AND NOTIFICATION.
- Then click on NOTIFICATION.
- So after that, click on APP NOTIFICATION.
- Then you will see all your installed applications, so click on the name of the application you want to disable heads up notification for.
- Then disable the Allowed peeking and immediately you have successfully switched off or disabled the head up notification from that specific application that disturbs you with irrelevant notification.
Note: You can use this method repeatedly to disable heads up notification from all the applications you wish to remove or disable the head up notification.
See screenshots tutorial below;
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problem while trying to disable this head up notification? Kindly ask more questions and if it works for you kindly share your experience!