Kingroot cannot root Gionee M2 that's why I have successfully provided you with the best solution that is 100% working for that and once is done, I bet you will never regret it because am the king of blazer and I have verified it so no qualms. Let's push on and root this Gionee M2 with one click.
Requirements needed to begin with the rooting
I don't move on without listing the requirements because I want all the blazers to understand it perfectly. Before we proceed or continue, you need to have these following things listed below;
- A desktop/PC
- Vroot application on Windows computer
- Mobile phone (Gionee M2)
- 20 to 30 percent charge and above.
These are just simple to get because they are not much at all. So get them prepared and follow me gently as i will be dealing with this topic gently with you even with screenshots.
How to root Stubborn Gionee M2
- Firstly, you have to download Gionee M2 USB DRIVER by clicking here. Wait, do you know the meaning of USB drivers? Hmmm Gionee USB Drivers allows you to connect your Gionee Smartphone and Tablets to the computer without the need of any software. It help users to easily connect your smartphone to the computer and transfer data between the Smartphone and computer. Yea so download the one for your device and let's continue gently.
- Then enable USB Debugging for your Gionee M2 by Opening Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging > Tick to enable. As we all know that DEVELOPER OPTIONS is hidden for 4.2.2 and above OS (operating system) so to make it show, kindly go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (Tap on it for 5-8 times) and immediately your Developer options will appear.
- So after that simple step above, then download IROOT application in your PC/desktop by clicking here. So if you don't know the meaning of IROOT, let me give you a simple definition " is a powerful rooting application that allows you to root your android device on windows computer in a click. ".
- So after IROOT has Been successfully downloaded kindly open it then connect Gionee M2 Smartphone to the desktop/PC. As shown below;
- So once your smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, IROOT will automatically detect your phone then click on ROOT. As shown below;
- Then after that, your smartphone will automatically reboot and SuperSU will be installed successfully and now your device is rooted successfully. As shown below;
- So If this application (SuperSU) exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device. As shown below;
Note: You can check if your device has been rooted by downloading root checker kindly click here and download now!
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problem while rooting your Gionee smartphone? Kindly ask more questions below and if it works for you kindly share your experience!