Receive More Updates

Date: - Time:
SMS: Send FOLLOW BLAZERWAP To 40404 For Free - EMAIL: Blazerwap@gmail.com

Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Drop Your Mobile Phone Problem And Get The Solution Now!

Blazerwap Engineer now available, do you encounter any problem with your mobile phone or just discovered that it became faulty? If so, your solution is now available here on blazerwap.com that is to say, blazerwap administrator has explored a new mobile phone engineer to solve those issues with only few sentence so what are you still waiting for? Start dropping your phone problems now for instant solution!

Our next solution will be on laptop and I will create a new topic for that and explore a new desktop engineer for that so start dropping your MOBILE PHONE problems now for a solution!

PHONE ENGINEER;

Firstly, on account of Precious Agbontan for utilizing me here, My name is Christopher Eseosa, I concentrated on choose in the university of Benin (UNIBEN) and I am here to take care of the coats cell telephones issue since I found that numerous individuals have distinctive issues influencing their cell phones in every daily basis so I think this is the correct spot for me to do that and I will cheerful, if everybody will start dropping their cell phones issues now for an Instant solution!

114 comments:

1. Nice post.i am tryin 2 upgrad my inifinit X507 yesterday buh durin d process my fone rebot nd didnt start again jez playin only sum option nd I av try all d option he gv me buh didnt work up til nw my fone is nt yet workin any solution

1. Christopher Eseosa27 September 2016 at 15:24

Yea! This happen because your phone has a malware application that cannot be installed manually e.g Kingroot, kingoroot and other rooting applications.

So your phone might have bricked and the solution is for you to plug a charger and leave it for a very long time, minimum 6-7hours then the phone will wake up gently.

So always try to unroot your phone before you upgrade.

2. I unroot it bfo I upgrade it buh I will try wat u say I should do. I will let u knw d outcum fank so much

3. Nd again if am chargin d phone it wont show d fone perterage% only display d chargin sigh

4. Should I keep on chargin like dat plz my waitin fo ur reply

5. Christopher Eseosa27 September 2016 at 15:53

Yes, when is charging always try to hold the power button like 15 - 20seconds in other to boot up.

6. Hope dat work's? If not just get the exact stock ROM for your device model and flash using SP_Tools.

7. Christopher Eseosa30 September 2016 at 09:44

Nice idea, Kbguider.

2. My blackberry touch3 screen turns upside-down plus how can I fix these?

1. Go your BlackBerry settings and set it to PORTRAIT not auto-rotate

2. Christopher Eseosa27 September 2016 at 15:38

Precious is right...

3. if I install an app it will get installed nd after using it for son gym it will start saying UNFORTUNATELY (THE NAME OF THE APP) STOPPED.. I av Don factory reset but it didn't solve the problem.. what can I do

1. Christopher Eseosa27 September 2016 at 15:44

Your phone RAM is low, try to delete some videos, pictures and things you don't like and don't always run many apps at same time because your RAM is low.

4. I set my DEFAULT WRITE DISK to be SD CARD but if i download any file instead getting stored in SD CARD it will b stored in PHONE MEMORY(INTERNAL MEMORY)... what can I do to keep all my incoming files in SD CARD?

1. Christopher Eseosa27 September 2016 at 15:47

Can I know the name of your phone and model?

2. Get ADM for Android and set default Storage to SD.

5. pls ..I have an HTC phone it was root ...I formatted it ever since then if I on it .it will only show me the welcome screen help

1. Christopher Eseosa27 September 2016 at 17:10

Wait, does it boot and show welcome page then go off and on Back repeatedly?

2. Htc Stocking at zBoot requires an experienced engineer flashing using Jtag

6. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  7. I can't clear data and cache of any app(it shows "calculating " for hours). And it switches off and on whenever I tried to clear cache

1. Christopher Eseosa27 September 2016 at 17:18

If that method keep switching off then I think you should clear the cache one by one.

Your formal step was Settings -> Storage & USB -> Cached data.

New method

Settings>>Apps>>name of app>>storage and clear data first before cache.

Then after you might have cleared many Cache, you can now go go settings>>storage and USB and clear all apps cache at once.

8. My phone Sabi chop battery pass die even new battery self I've changed up to 4 batteries any help in finding the power consuming culprit

1. Christopher Eseosa27 September 2016 at 21:04

There are many ways this might be taking your battery;

1. Overheating - This is when your phone gets very hot after 3 or 4mins of using it so the issue is from the IC BOARD - Take it to phone engineer for fix.

2. Over pressing of phone when charging - This can happen when you overpress your phone too much when charging - Always leave your phone to charge full before pressing.

3. Backlight, animation, screensaver - This can also take down your battery, always deactivate and reduce the backlight, animation, screensavers.

4. Your battery mAh - Your battery capacity might be low so always do these to save your Battery life.

5. Don't always use your Battery to 0% before you charge and activate battery saver.

With these, your battery will always last longer.

2. My brother God no go give you though Time.just sell the phone and get any better one Your money rishhh.

But if you want a phone with better battery life please go for Tecno L8 single or plus. Better still 8h you will love it.

9. I want to downgrade infinix hot x507 from lollipop to kitkat... I need a link to download kitkat rom and how to downgrade.... I upgraded it with infinix flashtool

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 00:48

Ok is simple and easy to do that but just follow up my tutorial;

The Rom used are the last stock Rom full update from the company
      and updatable X507-D5120-20150721

Requirements

1. Vcom port driver
      For XP - Download by clicking here

OR

For Win7 to win 8.1 - Download by Clicking here

2. The Stock ROM - download by clicking here

3. SP FlashTools - Clicking here

How to downgrade lollipop to KitKat

STEP 1: Open Sp Flash tool
      Run as Administrator And choose
      scatter loading then choose Choose File " MT6582_Android_scatter.txt " and then choose Firmwere Upgrade and finally click on Download.

Click on it in case the phone is closed and is Disconnected to your computer. Connect the device with the computer cable and the phone is closed
      program began in the count and Wait until completion yellow bar.
      Even after completion 100%.

Note: If your destination is a problem with the network or lossYour own Imei

For Win7 to win 8.1 - Download by Clicking here

2. The Stock ROM - download by clicking here

3. SP FlashTools - Clicking here

How to downgrade lollipop to KitKat

STEP 1: Open Sp Flash tool
      Run as Administrator And choose

program began in the count and Wait until completion yellow bar.
      Even after completion 100%.

Note: If your destination is a problem with the network or lossYour own Imei

For Win7 to win 8.1 - Download by Clicking here

2. The Stock ROM - download by clicking here

3. SP FlashTools - Clicking here

How to downgrade lollipop to KitKat

STEP 1: Open Sp Flash tool
      Run as Administrator And choose

program began in the count and Wait until completion yellow bar.
      Even after completion 100%.

Note: If your destination is a problem with the network or lossYour own Imei
      Continued solve the problem in this video by clicking here

10. about the HTC it does not go off...he only shows the welcome screen and stay as long they is battery in it ..no more custom rom

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 01:17

Hold volume down and power button until it goes to h boot use volume up and down select go to fast boot hit power hit recovery and power (important that you have good battery life 75%+) and it should simply restore your phone.

If it doesn't work, it means is a virus kindly take it to any nearest engineer and flash it.

11. blazerwap pls he should be active na ..u know. your blog gat large fan base

ReplyDelete
  12. Got my tecno g9 flashed and it stopped changing. It shows charging on the screen but do not charge

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 01:35

It might be from your charger or battery;

1. Kindly change your battery to an original one of your phone kind.
      2. Buy a new strong charger of your phone kind and don't use desktop for charging.

Do not press your phone when charging...

Is it helpful?

2. In addition to Sir Eseosa reply. Please note on every costum ROM you flash on your device there is sometime bugs. One of this is what you are facing right now.

13. no..when I rooted the HTC ..after I formatted it I could not fine the current ROM...it began to show current ROM:unknown... the name of the HTC is HTC sensation beat audio ..am thinking of if there is where I can download the full back up file of the device and restore it on my phone if it may work..or if I upgrade

ReplyDelete
  14. I use a Techno L5, got it because of the huge battery 🔋 which is 5000mAH but it takes forever to charge fully like I get 10% in an hour.. How can I make it charge faster mind u am using the original charger with a short USB cable

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 06:24

The problem is exactly from your charger;

Always off your phone before you charge

OR

Set it to airplane mode and Charge without disturbing it.

15. it did not work the HTC ROM was formatted along side with the phone because it was rooted... am thinking if u can give me a link to download a full back up file of HTC sensation beat audio or if I should upgrade

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 06:28

In this situation, kindly upgrade

16. Please am using a Lumia 640lte Windows 10 phone an am not seeing BBM in my store,pls is there any way I can get the app

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 06:37

Try to do download by Clicking here

17. Please i have some problems with my sumsung note 2 my wifi and Bluetooth is not working at all, in addition f i flashed it but still now not working at all. When ever I try to open each one of them its just not open, please. I need ur help

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 06:50

This is the phone hardware problem kindly clean the antenna and if it doesn't work please take it to the nearest engineer so they they help you welder it properly.

I hope is helpful?

18. Replies
    1. It's from your charger

2. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 06:54

Is from your charger or battery kindly change them and do not always press your phone when charging.

Or

Always off your phone before you charge and sometimes charge in offline mode.

I hope is helpful?

19. Blazer pls how to chek glo tarif plan....reply fast

20. Replies
    1. Dial *100# and check your current Tariff on glo

21. Hello, thank you for your help. i just got this new unibody metal phone called ulefone metal. It is a dual sim. There is a sim tray that you will withdraw with the aid of a pin. The problem is that I only know how to put one sim in the phone, I don't understand how to put the other sim. I hope you can help me out. Thanks

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 07:20

Is same method;

1. Insert a SIM card into the card tray.
      2. Insert the card tray back into your phone in the correct orientation.

I hope is helpful?

22. Please I need ur help bro! I wanted to download custom ROM for infinx hot not x551.but I couldn't install it

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 10:50

Am sorry, you cannot install a ROM into your phone but can only save it and flash it into your phone>> See hoe to flash a custom ROM into your phone.

2. I use even xender it is also d samt tin

23. Am using FLY1Q4508 when i am recieving smtin from flashare it goes slower y

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 10:55

It is because of the connection between you and the sender so kindly use XENDER for sending and receiving that is much better.

Is available on playstore.

2. Even xender it is also d same tin

3. Christopher Eseosa29 September 2016 at 19:49

This can be the cause of two things;

1. Your Ram or internal memory might be low.
      2. Or, you need to have good wifi connection with the sender.

Try to always near the sender very well when transferring files so that it will be fast, the more shift back, the mode the connection becomes slower.

24. i have a problem with my tecno y3,i don't know if it can be solved my device ram is 512 and some of my apps and game are slowing down,can I in any way expand the the ram of my device.

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 11:18

I used tecno y3 last year but I was also thinking of how to increase the RAM of the phone so I decided to carry it out but later destroyed my phone so I will advice you not to increase the RAM of the phone instead buy a new one.

I would have advice you to flash in a new ROM into your phone but tecno y3 doesn't have a custom ROM.

Is it helpful?

25. My touch 3 screen turns upside-down and touch seemed inaccessible any suggestion?

ReplyDelete
  26. Can you tell me easy ways to upgrade a phone? most especially those small phones like Techno M3 H3 and so on in order for Google allo and Snap chat to work on it... Thanks!

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 15:52

Am sorry bro, I don't have solution to that. My suggestion is to get a new cheap phone that is running on lollipop.

27. am having a problem with my phone any time I try to switch my network to 3g mode only the entire network will disappear even if am sitting on Mtn network mass am using Tecno L5. pls any solution

1. Christopher Eseosa28 September 2016 at 22:22

Please explain better, you mean whenever you switch on your network to 3G only mode, your network will disappear?

It means your network is poor to use 3G service in that area or location, I think youe should relocate or use another sim.

28. Pls how do i system update my Techno L5 hence it doesn't have OTA pls help

ReplyDelete
  29. pls my phone always show wireless update is available,and I have download the update for many times so whenever I click update it will say wireless damage , pls I need help on DAT

ReplyDelete
  30. pls my phone always show wireless update is available,and I have download the update for many times so whenever I click update it will say wireless damage , pls I need help on DAT am using Itel1505 lollipop

1. Christopher Eseosa29 September 2016 at 06:21

See the screenshot here.

You might have rooted your phone and try to unroot it before you upgrade.

31. I need help pls, my Dooge titans 2 ( Doogee 700) is bricked after flashing it with the files I got from the website. It is not booting anymore and I tried reflashing it but it doesn't pass the red download stage.

1. Christopher Eseosa29 September 2016 at 08:29

It is bricked, this is hard brick and i will suggest;

The solution is for you to plug a charger and leave it for a very long time, minimum 6-7hours then the phone will wake up gently.

32. Pls is there any safe way to root tecno w4(marshmellow) without using a pc??

Replies
    1. For now my brother it's a big NO. Cause av tried both Kingo and Queengo!!! For a member all Na Fail. So sorry bro...

2. Christopher Eseosa30 September 2016 at 09:55

Havw you tried using Kingroot?

3. Egbon Even Queenroot no go work.. option is using PC my brother's..

33. Christ you guys are doing well here I will like to know the best solution to downgrade my tecno y6 from marshmellow because ever since I upgrades it has been one problem to another thanks .

And I think you should create a forum for your blog.

Commenting from browsingguides.com

Replies
    1. Guy you should have backup up your device before upgrading NW... just because of stuffs like this.

Anyway my advice.... Get someone using your exact y6 model and backup on a empty SD card. Get the SD card into your phone and restore backups through recovery mode.

2. Bro please note... A non upgraded on ooo... Hope that helps.

34. I fink av tried for today. Just trying to return a favor.

God bless Blazerwap...
    God bless Kbguide...
    God bless All reader.

Amen.

Replies
    1. Wonderful!! You tried, may the Almighty God reward you.

35. Thanks bros but can o download tecno Y6 firmware rom to flash and how can I go about this and also please how do I backup another tecno y6 model, before restoring to my phone and do I need any software to do that?

1. Christopher Eseosa30 September 2016 at 22:24

You can download Tecno Y6 ROM by clicking here and make sure is your phone model.

See how to flash a custom ROMby clicking here.

You can backup using any app or using an advanced method.

36. Hi there. My phone sound volume always goes up by itself. Sometimes it doesn't come down if I press the down volume button. The phone is Samsung Galaxy E5. What's d solution. Pls help out

Replies
    1. Is from your phone button, that button tight it too much please try to change the case of the phone in order for the increase volume button to free it.

2. Pls can I upgrade my tecno m3 version 4.4.2??

3. Yes you can upgrade it but the method is somehow dangerous. I will advice you to use the phone that way.

37. Êmmlêx Çêlêbrîtý9 October 2016 at 00:04

Blazers pls help me bargain

Go to the link,login with Facebook,then click on bargain now

38. This guy get talent dieeeeeee.... U are just diffr frm others

ReplyDelete
  39. @blazer,i have a problem with my Google play store app,i updated it but still not connecting to the internet,also my Gmail app is connecting,dont know why,can u help me,plz
    my bro is working well but play store is not connecting.....

Replies
    1. 1. It may be from your apn settings kindly go to settings>>mobile network>>access point & names and reset to default.

2. or you can download another Playstore by clicking here

3. It might be from your network, is either you wait or you switch to 3G or 4G LTE for more faster access.

4. Or go to settings>>apps ans clear your playstore cache and data or allow all permissions and then reopen it.

40. my phone have 3g,how can I switch to 3g

41. the thing is that I can use 3g network,but it's still saying not connecting

ReplyDelete
  42. what do u mean(It might be from your network, is either you wait or you switch to 3G or 4G LTE for more faster access.) I don't understand.

Replies
    1. Go to settings>>mobile network>>preferred network mode>>select 3G or WCDMA which is 3G then go again.

43. Nice one blazer.. I've really learnt alot here. Keep it up people

44. Nice one blazer.. I've really learnt alot here. Keep it up people

45. Please can I get glo 4gLTE on my android please

Replies
    1. Yes but which type of Android, what's the name and model?

46. I wanted to install xposed installer on infinix x507 now after this, I rebooted the phone and it's stuck on bootlogo...
    I have been searching for xposed Disabler.zip to flash via cwm but I don't know the phone processor

Arm
    Armv7
    Etc

I don't know which one is the right one

Abeg help

ReplyDelete

Your comment(s) are highly appreciated to this post. Be the first to comment and make sure you also share to your friends and families about this post, for them to also benefit from it.

Share to all social networks like Facebook, Twitter and others social network you may know.

Are you finding it difficult to drop a comment here? Kindly click here and learn how to comment on Blazerwap.com