Have you heard about borrowing data or Megabytes from Mtn network? Just recently, mtn decided to release the feature for their users or customers but not all customers only for the eligible ones just like that of borrowing credit from Mtn which may need you to be qualified for a specific amount of money you want to borrow.
So after the release of credit borrow, MTN XtraByte is a newly introduced wonderful service that lets eligible active prepaid customers borrow data on credit when they run out of data while browsing and pay back on their next recharge. This is a new perfect feature from Mtn because many people have been expecting this feature but now that mtn have unleashed this feature, everybody will always be with data at all time because nowadays people prefer to have data on their phone than airtime.
So this offer is that you can borrow airtime through MTN XtraTime, also borrow data through XtraByte as long as you are eligible for the services.
How to get eligible and know if you are eligible
To be able to borrow data or Megabytes from Mtn Xtrabyte you must fulfill these criterias below;
- Your sim must be fully registered
- Your account balance must be between 0naira and 12naira.
- Your number must be active on the network for 3months.
To check if you are eligible, kindly dial *606# and select 1 from your mtn registered network.
Data you can borrow from Mtn Xtrabyte are;
To borrow data or Megabytes, dial *606# and follow the prompt appropriately and to check your borrowed data or Megabyte balance, dial *606#, then select check balance from the options.
Note: You won't be able to borrow till you have less than 12naira.
Things you need to know about the Mtn Xtrabyte
- You can borrow data once you are eligible
- The borrowed Xtrabyte will loaded in Xtrabyte special account not main account.
- So to pay back, mtn will deduct your money for it, just like the credit Borrow method. For instance, if a customer owing N110 XtraByte does a recharge of N400, the N110 owed is first deducted from the recharge, then N290 will be loaded into the customer’s main account.
- You can borrow as many times you like as long that you don't have any outstanding bills.
So is it helpful? What do you have to say about this Mtn new feature to borrow data or Megabytes?