Everybody knows about the whatsapp group Wikipedia but now I want to drop how to add or apply Google search engine to whatsapp group. Through the bot users can search for content on Wikipedia, access some news articles and even engage in simple mobile quizzes. To access the bot users need to save any one of a list of specific phone numbers and add this number to a new or existing WhatsApp group.
WhatsApp Inc. is an early stage technology startup founded in the heart of Silicon Valley. What does the name mean you ask? Well, WhatsApp is a pun on What's Up in case you didn't get it yet. WhatsApp was founded by two guys who spent combined 20 years doing geeky stuff at Yahoo! Inc. before starting WhatsApp Inc.
So by now you would have know a little about whatapp so when you open a whatsapp group, you may want people in it to search things in it without going to search engine directly so that the main reason I am publishing this post for all blazer fans.
How to activate this feature in your Whatsapp group
- Download and install Whatsapp from here or if you have one kindly skip this step.
- Install your Whatsapp and launch it then click on the right triple-down dot at the right corner of your whatapp and you will be shown like this below;
- So click on NEW GROUP and you will then create your group and add people to it.
- So after you have successfully created the Whatsapp group, first of all add Whatsapp bot called wikibot to your contact list.
- Then just save any of the numbers i listed below with any name of your choice to your contact.