System apps is a pre-installed application from the device manufacturer or developer and in some cases system application is always useful and helpful but sometimes it behaves in an annoying way which Pop-Out Unnecessary and annoying adverts that may stop what you are doing and immediately take over it or draw on the application and sometimes it might just playing video online with your data or even browsing automatically without you making the command.
The worst and annoying part of the whole thing is all the system applications in a phone cannot be uninstalled just like third party or applications you install by yourself. The only thing you can do to system applications is to disable it but I found out that even after disabling the application, it will come up again after few minutes.
Before you continue, please make sure your phone is rooted. And the most important thing is that you have to be sure of what you are doing. Don't uninstall any application that starts with com. Don't uninstall any application you are not sure of. Don't uninstall dialer, clock, phone book, gallery, messages etc because it might get your phone bricked or malfunction. Rather remove applications like useless games, news applications or transaction applications.
See Reasons Why You Should Uninstall System Apps On Your Device
- System apps are the major consumer or eater of Android memory and RAM. If you are experiencing very low memory or if your Android phone is always displaying memory full, delete some data or uninstall some apps, then the major cause of it is system apps.
- System apps make your phone lag and slow
- Some system apps are useless to a particular person. Imagine and old man that don't play games at all having fifa game on his phone. That is useless and upon that, the heavy fifa app will be draining both memory, RAM and battery.
- Some system apps uses payment methods which means before you can use any of the features of that particular app, you must have to do transaction with the app. Many people don't like online transactions and some don't even know how to do such so what is the app doing there?
- Some system apps run in background and eat up your MB (data). This type of system app cannot be hibernated or killed by task killer apps like clean master, greenify etc.
How To Uninstall System Apps On Your Device
So before you start, you have to root your device just as I have said above or if you don't know how to root and Android device kindly click here and learn more then after rooting, you have to download this application called SYSTEM APP MANAGER from playstore here then follow this procedure below.
Importance of system applications manager
- You can uninstall system or user apps using this application
- You can disable any application using it
- You can convert a system app to user app. Yes this is nice. If the system app is important to you but you find out it is draining your phones memory you can convert the app to user application instead of uninstalling it. I did this to most of my system apps and it was cool.
- You can backup your apps using this great app manager and many more useful things you can do with it.
- Launch the application (system applications manager) and just tap on filter, system apps are written in red while user applications are written in white.
- Then tap on any application you want to uninstall and a popup will show.
- So type on MANAGE
- Choose Uninstall and the selected application will be installed from your phone and release memory for you.
As you can see, this tutorial is just simple easy but why I make it long and extend like this, is because I want you to understand all.
So is it helpful and do you encounter any problem while trying to set it up? Kindly tell us below and if it work for you kindly share your experience below in tthe comment box below!