Have you been trying to tweak or change your upgraded version 6.0 imei? Here today, I will be dropping the tutorial on how to tweak your 6.0 imei. I noticed that most of the new devices IMEI running on Android 6.0 can't be tweaked with the popular MobileUncle Tool application and mtk engineering so i did a comprehensive research and came up with how to use Chamelephone application to change IMEI and i decide to share with those that have been looking for it here.
When using mtk engineering or mobile uncle, you will notice that the textarea or box to change Imei is no more available. As we know that cheat comes most by tweaking Imei like tweaking from Android Imei to blackberry Imei in order to use their subscription plans that are very cheap than Android normal subscription plans.
So let me go on with the main tutorial which says; New Way To Change/Tweak Your 6.0 Marshmallow Imei And Other Devices.
- Read also: New Best Top 5 VPNS And Others To Download On Your Android Phone - For Free Browsing Settings
New Way To Change/Tweak Your 6.0 Marshmallow Imei And Other Devices
In order to follow up with this tutorial, you need to get your phone rooted because without that this tutorial won't work for you so learn more about rooting now.
- Firstly, download Chamelephone apk android application here
- Backup your original IMEI by dialing *#06# and copy out your follow come IMEI, save it in a secured place or book incase you have tweaked another Imei it.
- So download and install the Camelephone.apk and launch it immediately they will ask you for root access the click on AUTHORIZED that is of your phone have been rooted.
- So it will display and in the screen, the IMEI of sim 1 is shown on the first box and if your phone is a dual sim phone, the second box is for Sim 2. In this point, i assume you already have the IMEI you want to tweak or you have generated. As shown below:
- Yea you have to paste your new IMEI”s in the spaces provided and tap the “Apply new IMEI ” button. And then confirm by clicking on the CHANGE button. As shown below:
So I think your Imei have been successfully changed then if you want to really confirm if it has changed, just confirm and set your phone on airplane mode or reboot and on back then check your Imei by dialling *#06# immediately your Imei will display.
So is it helpful? If you have more questions, kindly ask and let it be resolved here now.