I know some of us don't know the blue verified icon
, but I will explain it in screenshot on how to verify your blue icon on Twitter. This blue icon is always seen near a name in Twitter profile of a particular popular user who uses the Twitter alot and some also verify it using this method that I want to write.
Starting today, the company will let users request a verified account on its website by filling out a form with a verified phone number and email address, a profile photo, and additional information regarding why verification is required or helpful. In defining who will get approved, Twitter still says "an account may be verified if it is determined to be of public interest." Prior to today, Twitter tended only to verify public figures, brands, and people in media, politics, sports, business, and other high-profile sectors.
"We want to make it even easier for people to find creators and influencers on Twitter so it makes sense for us to let people apply for verification," said Tina Bhatnagar, Twitter's vice president of user services, in a statement.
- We hope opening up this application process results in more people finding great, high-quality accounts to follow, and for these creators and influencers to connect with a broader audience.
So that's it.
Submitting a request for the blue icon on Twitter
To be able to complete the form, your account must have the following:
- A verified phone number
- A confirmed email address
- A bio
- A profile photo
- A header photo
- A birthday (for accounts that are not company, brand, or organization accounts)
- A website
- Tweets set as public in Tweet privacy settings.
Profile and account recommendations
Some common characteristics of verified accounts include:
- If the account belongs to a person, the name reflects the real or stage name of the person.
- If the account is a corporation or company account, the name reflects the real name of the corporation or company.
- The profile and/or header photo reflects the person, the corporation’s branding, or the company’s branding.
- If the account is a corporate or company account, the email address associated with the account is a corporate or company email address.
When submitting a request to verify an account, we ask for additional information that can help us evaluate it. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- They will ask you to tell them why you should verify an account. If the account represents a person, we want to understand their impact in their field. If it represents a corporation or company, let us know their mission.
- When providing URLs to support your request, choose sites that help express the account holder’s newsworthiness or relevancy in their field.
- They may request that you scan and upload a legible copy of your government-issued ID (such as a passport or driver’s license) to confirm your identity.
All about verified blue icon on Twitter
- The blue verified badge on Twitter lets people know that an account of public interest is authentic.
- The badge appears next to the name on an account’s profile and next to the account name in search results. It is always the same color and placed in the same location, regardless of profile or theme color customizations.
- Accounts that don’t have the badge next to their name but that display it somewhere else, for example in the profile photo, header photo, or bio, are not verified accounts.
- Verified badges must be applied by Twitter, and accounts that use a badge as a part of profile photos, background photos, or in any other way that implies verified status, are subject to permanent account suspension.
Which account or types of account get verified
An account may be verified if it is determined to be an account of public interest. Typically this includes accounts maintained by users in music, acting, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, sports, business, and other key interest areas.
How to verify the blue icon on Twitter
A verified badge does not imply an endorsement by Twitter. To verify for a blue icon on Twitter kindly click here now and fill out the form then your account will be verified and the icon will display immediately.
So after that, you are now the top star in Twitter which may give you many followers.
So what do you have to say about this or if you encounter any problem while filling the form kindly tell us about it.