Here will be the tutorial on how to verify nigeria PayPal account with nigeria MasterCard so is my honour to let you know and discuss this above topic here in Nigeria.
Nigeria is among the country that PayPal discontinued or blacklisted because of this, we are not able to open a PayPal account. When This Was Done, Nigerians Developed Another Way Of using of PayPal Which Was By hiding The Nigerian IP address And Changing It To Us.
But Today, Nigerians can now open and verify Their PayPal account without hiding Their Nigeria IP, And Can Now use Their PayPal without been banned. Though, Nigerians Are Restricted On Receiving Funds but it's more better And Still Meaningful Since Payment Of Goods And Services Are Enabled.
How to verify my papal account in Nigeria with nigeria MasterCard
1. Visit The PayPal's Official Website I.E PayPal and click on The Sign up Button.
2. Under The Country Tab, Select Nigeria as your country.
3. Fill all the Empty Boxes With Your Correct Details.
Note: Use a valid email When Registering.
4. Your Account Type Should Be Selected As Individual.
5. Read And Accept Their Terms And Condition and Click The Create
6. On The Next Page, You will be Prompted to enter your card details.
I.E Your card number, Expiry date, and the 3 digits number at the back
of your card.
7. Your Billing address Must Correspond With The address you used to open your bank account.
8. Click On The Continue Button to proceed to your account Where You
will be asked to Verify your email Address Using The Verification link
sent to your Mail.
9. Sign Into your email account, you will see A Message sent to you from PayPal, Click on the Message To Open The Content Then Click The Verification link to verify your email.
10. You will be Redirected to PayPal, Where You Will Be Prompted To
Enter your password to Sign in to your PayPal account. Click On the Get Verified Button.
11. A New Page Will Show Telling You to verify your card Details.
Note: If your card details are not Visible to you, then choose your card type; enter your card number, the three digits number on the back of your card and your Preferred billing address Then Click On Continue.
12. PayPal will charge the card $1.95 to confirm that the card is yours.
Note: The Deducted Money will Be Refunded within 24 hours.
13. You will receive A debit alert from your bank and you will see 4-digits code with the PayPal Tag Informing You About The $1.95 charge. Note: The Code Is In This Format PP*0000CODE, where 0000 is the 4-digits code.
14. Return to your PayPal again and click on Confirm my Card Then
Enter the 4-digits code you received Then click The "Confirm Card"
15. You Will Get A Congratulation message If Your Account Has Been Verified.
Note: Your PayPal Account status should be verified.
You can now start To make payments online Using Your Paypal Account. Blazerwap fans this is just a simple step because is the best way now to register PayPal account in Nigeria.
Note: 💬 You Don't Need To Fund your PayPal account because whenever you
use it to make payments, the card linked to your PayPal will be