How To Activate Multiplayer Mode On PES 2016 ISO PSP On Android
1. First create connection between the two devices using hotspot and the other joining with Wifi.
2. Now open the ppsspp Gold and locate Settings>>Networking and set it as below:
i. Tick on enable networking/wlan
ii. Tick on enable built-in PRO ad hoc server.
Note: Both devices must have the same settings indicated in step 2 and 3.
3. Go to settings>>Graphic and set it with below. or depending on how you want it:
i. Tick on Simulate block transfer.
ii. Tick on Prevent FpS from exceeding 60.
4. Load the game (i believe you already know how)
5. Go to match Then ADHOC
6. Go to setup room on One of the device and create room with a name
7. Ask your friend to join by going to Match>>Adhoc and search for your Room Name.
8. Then you click on the room name to join.
When successful! go to match set up your team formation and start playing along with your friend on PES 16 Multiplayer Mode.
Watch video tutorials for the settings below:
Is it helpful?