Jailbreaking is a process that changes little by little with each iOS upgrade. Rather than always publishing new guides, we’re simply going to keep this one up to date. If you want to jailbreak your iOS device, you’ve come to the right page.
Current iOS Version: iOS 9
iOS 9 is jailbroken, with a tool available for Windows and OS X. The jailbreak is compatible with all devices that can run iOS 9 through 9.0.2, including the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. It is not compatible with iOS 9.1 at the moment.
How to Jailbreak
Just follow these steps to jailbreak your iDevice, or watch the video above for a demonstration.
- Back up your iOS device. Head to Settings > iCloud > Backup and select “Back Up Now”
- Disable the passcode on your device. Head to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and disable the passcode if you’re using one
- Enable Airplane Mode: swipe up on your screen to open Control Center and tap the airplane icon
- Download pangu This is your jailbreak tool. You’ll also need iTunes, so if you don’t have that, Install the pangu now
- Open the Pangu tool once it downloads.
- Plug in your iOS device.
- When your device is recognized by Pangu, select the “Start” option.
- Click “Already Backup”.
- After a while, you phone will reboot and Pangu will ask you to put your phone back into Airplane mode. Do that and the software will continue.
- A little while later, Pangu will ask you to open the Pangu app on your iPhone’s home screen. Tap the app, and when prompted, give it access to your photos.
- You iPhone will reboot one more time. Once you reboot, disable Airplane mode, open up Cydia, and you’re good to go.
Watch video below:
I hope is helpful?