VISAFONE officially confirmed that MTN now owned VISAFONE . What you need to do next if you are a VISAFONE subscriber is to migrate your VISAFONE line to MTN. VISAFONE customer migration is a simple process of migration that allows all VISAFONE numbers work on the MTN network and function as a GSM service. Here are things you need to know before you migrate;
1. VisaFone is now owned by MTN
2. Your VISAFONE number will not change, it will be retained on the MTN network
3. Your Tarrif plan and data bundle will remain unique to VISAFONE.
4. The Migration process and New SIM Card are FREE of charge.
5. Your line is expected to be active on the MTN Network within 24 hours of activation.
6. You cannot send someone to do the migration for you.
7. You will be able to access and retain your services on MTN after Migration. MTN GSM network support both Voice and Data services.
8. You’ll not be able to retain your VISAFONE airtime and data balances after the migration to MTN but you’ll be duly compensated after your migration is done.
9. You will still be charged based on Visafone product and service tariff plans.
10. Once migrated, you will only be able to recharge with MTN vouchers using *556*
11. You will need to retain your phone with a GSM enabled phone except your old phone is compatible with CDMA and GSM.
12. Visit any MTN or VISAFONE retail outlet to perform the migration process.
Requirements For Migrating Your VISAFONE Line
1. Duly filled Migration form (to be provided to customer on visit).
2. An active VISAFONE MSISDN.
3. Three (3) frequently dialled numbers.
4. A Valid ID card – International Passport (Data Page), Driver’s license, National ID, Voters Card, etc.
5. VISAFONE SIM or Starter Pack/kits (Optional).